TCD Logo

TCD Logo

Thursday 16 October 2014

Horror Movie Month 2014- Midway Update


We’re half way through #HorrorMovieMonth2014 and it’s been another successful year thus far. It’s the 15th of October and I’m currently sitting at 17 movies that I’ve watched. It’s been a good mixture of old favorites and some first time viewings. I’m not going to take the time to review any of the movies as I’m sure that we’ll discuss it in further depth on a future episode of the podcast but I just wanted to give everyone a quick update of where I stood. Here’s the watch list thus far:

  1. Hatchet
  2. Halloween
  3. Feast
  4. Halloween II
  5. Laid to Rest
  6. Slither
  7. Halloween 4
  8. Halloween 5
  9. Stake Land
  10. Halloween 6
  11. Halloween H20
  12. Halloween Resurrection
  13. Final Destination
  14. Chromeskull: Laid to Rest 2
  15. Final Destination 2
  16. Final Destination 3
  17. Turistas

Pretty strong first half and hoping to keep it going through the rest of the month. Of course if you have any suggestions for movies that I should check out please contact me via email rivercityretro@gmail.com or on twitter @rcrhitmantommy

And once again if you want to follow along with the progress check me out on Instagram @hitmantommy or check out the hashtag #HorrorMovieMonth2014

No comments:

Post a Comment