TCD Logo

TCD Logo

Sunday 22 September 2013

Buyer Remorse #23 - Backlog Driver's Waltz

Hey people!

It's been too long since we posted a BR on this site, but at least we have cranked out a few solid episodes of Two Crude Dudes recently. I also just got back from a two week vacation in Mexico! Tommy has been swamped with work projects and a busy family life. 

You might be be thinking that all this busy "life" crap we have been doing has prevented us from buying games. Bullshit! We still bought a lot of them, we just have not taken the time to show the spoils on the blog. I went back through a bunch of pics tonight and decided to upload the whole backlog. If you have listened to Two Crude Dudes episodes 4 and 5, you probably heard about some of these, but I'll just dump all the pics and everyone can enjoy. First off is the haul from The Green Haired Rapist , my beloved X-Men arcade cabinet, and my new Panasonic 3DO Interactive Multiplayer FZ-1!













We'll be back with more content and another episode of Two Crude Dudes soon! I'm keeping the text in this post to a minimum as I think I'm still in alcohol withdrawal from two weeks in Mexico...



Super Robot Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment