TCD Logo

TCD Logo

Saturday 24 August 2013

Hitman Tommy's Second Pick Up Video

Well this has been a long time coming. Where has the summer gone? If you've listened to Episode 4 of the Two Crude Dudes podcast you heard a little bit about what I've been up to since my last post in June. Made a family trip to Chicago and my wife and I have been preparing to welcome the first addition to our family.

But of course while real life was going on Tyson and I still found the time to get out there and find some more games. However I talked already on the podcast about most of the games that I've bought. I'm currently working on a blog regarding a recent conversation that Tyson an I were having about my NES collection. I'm hoping to have that up in the next day or two. But in the meantime here's a video with one of my most recent online pickups.


Twitter:

@rcrhitmantommy
@superrobottyson

Email:

rivercityretro@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment