TCD Logo

TCD Logo

Friday 24 May 2013

Buyer's Remorse #19 - The Long Awaited Return

Hey Everyone!

Hard to believe that it's been almost two months since my last Buyer's Remorse. That being said it's not like I wasn't buying video games during this time. Tyson and I had put a temporary game buying freeze on leading up to the Calgary Expo at the end of May. During our trip we both walked away with somewhere in the ballpark of 40 games each. However within 3 days of our return we were back out there at our local haunts making sure that no deals slipped past us.

If you listened to the Two Crude Dudes podcast (link in post below) we spent the entire episode recapping the convention and all the hijinks that occurred, so I won't waste time retelling you the same stories. Instead I actually am going to try something new. As previously mentioned on this blog we've been wanting to increase our usage of You Tube. Now that said, unfortunately Tyson and I don't have access to some of the fancy toys and programs that many in the You Tube community have purchased for themselves. Long story short, we're not really in the position to drop $400 on a new video camera, especially when that could easily be turned into new games at the flea market or pawn shops. But we make due with what we have and appreciate any and all the support we get from you readers as well as those of you who take the time to listen to our ramblings on Two Crude Dudes.

So what you're about to see is about a 10 minute video of me going through all my pickups from the last two months. As there may be some people who come across the video who do not visit the blog I did spend the first minute or two quickly discussing the premise of Buyer's Remorse and what we do. Once I get past that I try to keep it quick and not having a little story attached to each game that I bought. I felt that the video format would be beneificial for this entry simply due to the sheer volume of titles that I wanted to show off. By my count there's 67 games that appear in this so in order to hold your attention I've tried to keep the pace up the whole way through. Lastly I do apologize for the quality of the video, as stated I'm using a very cheap camera to film this and being inexperienced at visual media I did what I could.

But enough talk........have at you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SutXzNZelus


No comments:

Post a Comment